What We Do
When you need civil construction or general contracting work completed, call Brandon Contractors, the problem solver with over 25 years of experience serving Sarnia, Lambton and Southwestern Ontario.
We provide commercial and industrial clients with products and services ranging from excavation to site servicing, trucking to demolition and equipment rentals to float moves.
There are several advantages of hiring a contractor instead of doing the job yourself:
• A contractor can organize the work that needs to be done.
• A contractor has knowledge of the industry and can bring in the best people for the job.
• A contractor can see the “big picture” and figure out the best way to complete the necessary work.
• A contractor knows the permits that must be obtained for the job.
• A contractor knows how to schedule subcontractors.
• A contractor can recognize whether or not the quality of work meets local codes.
• A contractor will oversee the quality of the subcontractors’ work.
With Brandon Contractors you will get personal attention, service and flexible hours that many larger companies cannot give you.
Free hourly or contract quotes available. Please call 519-383-8895.
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
Brandon Contractors takes pride in our safety record. Workplace safety is a #1 priority as we strive for zero injuries on all of our job sites. It is the goal of Brandon Contractors to ensure that everyone returns home safely to their families each night.
Workers must follow the law and workplace health and safety policies and procedures. Workers must:
• Wear and use the protective equipment required.
• Work and act in a way that won't hurt themselves or others.
• Report any hazards or injuries.
Employers must make sure workers know about hazards and dangers by providing information. It is the responsibility of employers to:
• Create workplace health and safety procedures.
• Ensure everyone follows the law and the workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
• Ensure workers wear and use the right protective equipment.
• Do everything reasonable in the circumstances to protect workers from being hurt or getting
Call Us NOW!
635 Scott Rd
Sarnia, ONN7T 8G3
Come and See Us